How to Delete Selected Element from an Array

Posted by Aamir khan



Some days ago my Teacher ask to me Delete an Element From an Array.
i came back to my Room, Open up My Laptop and start Programming and find a simple way to delete the Element from an array.
so here i Would Like to Share that code with you to help you in your Project...



Click to See Code on Pastebin.com

Please note that The array, which stores a fixed-size sequential collection of elements of the
same type.
Since Arrays are Fixed so we can not Delete any Element.
in the Above Example we are  just Skipping the "I" Element to do the Trick.


if you have your way to that than we Would Love to know that feel free to share with us in comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

What you Says

..-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you like this blog,then link back to me.
This is what you will see.



Optionally use this Widget installer to add this link to your blogger blog.